- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information is collected from you through SawxHeads.com.
- The company collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
TruMedia Networks is the sole owner of the information collected on SawxHeads.com. TruMedia Networks will not sell, share, transfer or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. TruMedia Networks collects information from its users on every page as well as on the "Signup", "Classifieds", "Blogs", "Forums", "E-mail Newsletter", "Invite", "Rumors", and "Groups" pages. If you create a profile on SawxHeads.com, some of your personal contact information is shown with your profile, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information that you specify.
There will be a link from your profile that users can click on in order to contact you.
When you provide SawxHeads.com with a testimonial about your SawxHeads.com experience, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, and feedback regarding your experience. We may use this information to contact you regarding your testimonial. If you indicate that we may quote you, your name and experience may be shared with others or posted publicly to our site and you may be contacted about your experience.
In order to use all the services of SawxHeads.com, a user must first complete the "Member Profile" registration form. During registration, users are required to give information such as name, address, e-mail address, age, gender, online purchase habits and income. Mailing address and e-mail address is primarily used to confirm the identity of the user. This information is also used to contact the user about the services on SawxHeads.com for which he/she has expressed interest. Information as to the age, gender, purchasing habits, and income level and other unique identifiers (such as interests) are requested to help TruMedia Networks provide a more personalized experience on SawxHeads.com.
OPT OUT PROCEDURES
You always may opt out of receiving future mailings or other information from TruMedia Networks. To request that you not receive future communications, please send an e-mail to optout@SawxHeads.com indicating the type of information that you no longer desire to receive.
Users who no longer wish to receive the SawxHeads.com e-mail Newsletter or promotional materials from our partners may opt out of receiving these communications by updating their profiles on the "Member Profile" page of the web site.
A cookie is data stored on the user's computer. Use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on SawxHeads.com. Once the user closes his or her browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on SawxHeads.com, the user would not have to log in a Password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, he or she may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user may be limited in some areas of the SawxHeads.com site. Cookies can also enable TruMedia Networks to track the interests of SawxHeads.com users to enhance the experience of the SawxHeads.com site.
TruMedia Networks may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
SawxHeads.com does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when TruMedia Networks has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- TruMedia Networks may share aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- TruMedia Networks may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, TruMedia Networks will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. Per TruMedia Networks's contractual arrangements with partners, these partners are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of providing these services.
- SawxHeads.com shall respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
By using SawxHeads.com and its various features, you may make some of your personal information public or you may choose to share some of your personal information with others. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
TruMedia Networks takes all necessary precautions to protect users' personal information both online and off-line.
However, TruMedia Networks is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personal information by our partners and third parties which occurs outside the scope of your agreement with TruMedia Networks.
TruMedia Networks shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal identification information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond TruMedia Networks's control.
TruMedia Networks may contain links to other sites. The linked sites are not necessarily under the control of TruMedia Networks. Please be aware that TruMedia Networks is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. TruMedia Networks encourages users to be aware when they leave SawxHeads.com and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of SawxHeads.com should be the responsibility of the linking party, and TruMedia Networks shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information of the site.
CHILDREN'S AND MINOR'S PRIVACY
TruMedia Networks strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although SawxHeads.com is not intended for use by minors, TruMedia Networks respects the privacy of minors who may use the Internet. Whenever TruMedia Networks becomes aware that a user is under the age of 13 years, the following additional terms, conditions and notices apply to use of SawxHeads.com:
- Users under 13 years of age may not submit information through SawxHeads.com. TruMedia Networks will not enroll as a member any person under age 13, nor will TruMedia Networks collect any personally identifiable information about a person that TruMedia Networks determines is under age 13, except with written consent from the person's parent after informing the parent about the types of information TruMedia Networks will collect, how it will be used, and under what circumstances it will be disclosed.
- A minor's parent or legal guardian may request TruMedia Networks to provide a description of the personally identifiable information that TruMedia Networks has collected from the minor, as well as instruct TruMedia Networks to cease further use, maintenance and collection of personally identifiable information from the minor.
TruMedia Networks sends all new members a welcoming e-mail to verify password and e-mail address. Established members will occasionally receive information on [OPTIONAL: products, services, special deals, etc.]. Out of respect for the privacy of SawxHeads.com's users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our "Opt Out" section above.
If users wish to subscribe to TruMedia Networks's newsletter and/or periodic correspondence, we require their e-mail addresses. If they are under 13 years of age TruMedia Networks will not send them a newsletter.
SITE AND SERVICE UPDATES
As necessary, TruMedia Networks may send the user site and service announcement updates. Users are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. TruMedia Networks communicates via e-mail with users to provide requested services and to resolve issues relating to their accounts.
CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as ZIP code), or if user no longer desires TruMedia Networks's service(s), he/she can update his/her profile on the "Member Profile" page of the SawxHeads.com web site. SawxHeads.com will endeavor to correct, update or remove the personal data provided by the user.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If a user elects to use SawxHeads.com's referral service called "Recommend this Site" to tell a friend about the SawxHeads.com site, TruMedia Networks asks for the friend's name and e-mail address. TruMedia Networks will automatically send the friend a one-time e-mail inviting the friend to visit the site. TruMedia Networks stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail. The friend may contact TruMedia Networks at info@SawxHeads.com to request the removal of this information from TruMedia Networks's database.
Copyright ©2005 TruMedia Networks, LLC. All rights reserved.